1 month ago
- Maintain a well-organized and efficient office environment.
- Manage office supplies and equipment, ensuring their availability for daily operations.
- Arrange and coordinate office meetings and appointment.
- Handle data entry, document filing, and record keeping.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of databases and spreadsheets.
- Manage and update contact lists and directories.
- Serve as the point of contact for internal and external communications.
- Answer and direct phone calls, emails, and inquiries to the appropriate staff.
- Prepare and distribute internal memos, emails, and announcements.
- Assist managers and executives with scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, and correspondence.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and documents as needed.
- Assist in managing relationships with clients and vendors.
- Prepare and process orders, invoices, and contracts.
- Follow up on outstanding payments and deliveries.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions, expenses, and receipts.
- Assist with financial record-keeping and expense tracking.
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues and liaise with IT support when necessary.
- Assist in setting up audiovisual equipment for presentations and meetings.
- Provide support for various projects and tasks as assigned by management.
- Conduct research and compile data as needed.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required. Additional education or relevant certifications may be preferred.
- Prior experience in an administrative or office support role is beneficial.
- Proficiency in using office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and email applications. Knowledge of specialized software or tools used in the trading industry is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professionalism in handling phone and email communications.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines.
- The capacity to identify and resolve routine administrative issues independently.
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- The willingness to collaborate with colleagues and assist other team members when needed.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and a fast-paced environment.